RedLine’s Artist Membership allows for creating your own experiences centered on your individual interests. This includes opportunities to network with other artists and professionals and special access to exclusive programming. All members receive exhibition postcards, mailings, and discount codes on call for entry. The Artist Membership is designed to allow for participation in a way that is best suited for you. Please record your selections on the form below:
#1 Professional Development:
• Invitations to exclusive lectures and industry talks
• Free admission to select workshops, including
Moxie Plus - a professional development course for
artists co-presented by RedLine, Art Students
League of Denver, and the Clyfford Still Museum.
• Invitations to exclusive artist networking events.
• Invitations and free admission to curatorial lectures
• Private “hard hat” exhibition tours with artists,
curators and staff.
#4 Exhibition Opportunities:
• Access to nonpublic artist calls for RedLine’s
signature programs and special pop-up events.
• Guaranteed entry to RedLine’s annual fall
fundraiser, One Square Foot.