RedLine's Reach Studio program is an opportunity for socially engaged artists who may have experienced homelessness or hardships to collaborate, create, and share ideas in an inclusive community.
Goals of Reach Studio
- Provide Open Studio for Homeless or Not Exactly Homeless artists
- Create a safe, open and collaborative community
- Instructive and Non-Instructive Class Time
- Collaborations/relationships with RedLine resident/community artists
- A professional space to display and sell Reach artists work
- Create two tracks for Reach Studio Program; Arts Instruction and Business of Art Making
- One Reach Studio Exhibition yearly (See listing below)
RedLine is currently holding drop in studio hours for Reach Studio participants on the first and last Tuesday of the month from 1-4pm in our Community Studio.
THIS PROGRAM IS SUPPORTED BY FUNDING FROM THE COLORADO CREATIVE INDUSTRIES DIVISION, A STATE AGENCY, AND THE NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR THE ARTS, A FEDERAL AGENCY.