Reach Studio is an opportunity for socially engaged artists to collaborate, create, and share ideas in an inclusive community.
Open Studio is every Tuesday from 1-4pm, newcomers are welcome!
- Provide Open Studio for artist who need a space and supplies to create
- Create a safe, open and collaborative community
- Instructive and Non-Instructive Class Time
- Collaborations/relationships with RedLine resident/community artists
- A professional space to display and sell Reach artists work
- One Reach Studio Exhibition yearly
Drop in studio hours for reach studio participants every Tuesday from 1-4PM in our community studio.
For questions about Reach Studio, please contact JC Futrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE THE IMPACT:
Reach Studio is generously supported by the Buck Foundation.